Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser

Delamere & Hopkins has been stocking the Double Mackinaw Cruiser from Filson for twenty seasons.  Many customers appreciate the hardy wool and the quality construction, but comment that they do not think it gets cold enough in Cincinnati to get much wear time.  I wear mine a bunch each season and the winter of 2013 gave me more opportunities than I knew what to do with.
I can tell you with all honesty I have never been cold while wearing this garment.  This is a "lifer" product that I guarantee will get many years of use after I am long gone.  I wear the heck out of it and could hang it up in the shop and put a price tag on it and I don't think anyone would know it has been used for decades.

The back map pocket is a great place to store stuff.  I always have a hat, gloves and usually some rope of sorts in the back.  The Cruiser comes in three colors.  Stop in the Hyde Park Square shop and try one on or go to our shop's web site to see the colors and details: BestGear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment