Thursday, May 29, 2014

Briarwood Weekend, June 7-8

      I still have a few spots open for the Briarwood fishing weekend. This is a non-instructional weekend. Just a chance for people to get out and refresh their skills or kick back and enjoy everything Briarwood has to offer.
       Louis and I will be hosting this weekend of good food and fishing. Both of us will be happy to help with any instruction you might desire. The cost of the weekend is $275 per person.

Here is a link to the post and pictures from last time: Briarwood 2013




The trout fishing and bass fishing should be pretty good. This is the third year I have hosted this event and I think I am safe saying, participants have always enjoyed it. If you are interested or want more info, please contact us at 513-871-3474 or e-mail at shop@bestgear.com.

-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment