Sunday, August 18, 2013

Simms Rivershed Wading Boot Review

          As much as it hurt, I finally replaced my pair of Simms Rivershed Wading Boots. My last pair lasted me about five years of solid fishing and wading. I put these boots threw a lot, and I mean it! They have lasted through multiple steelhead seasons, I have found nails in the soles, and I landed my largest trout while wearing my now old Riversheds. These are the only boots that I will ever purchase. The sticky rubber has unbelievable traction which can only be improved by adding some aluminum studs for more grip. The soles of these boots are perfect for wading, especially in cold and icy conditions. While fishing in these conditions, felt soles soak up water and then freeze once they leave the water and enter the frigid air temperatures. These boots have saved me from a couple twisted, maybe even broken, ankles because of the tremendous support in both the foot and ankle regions. To this I am ever grateful for my Simms Riversheds. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the shop at 513-871-3474.


Tight Lines,
Alex Helmicki



No comments:

Post a Comment