Thursday, July 2, 2015

New styles of SMITH OPTICS and introducing CHROMAPOP


We just received in a new shipment from Smith.  

We got a couple of new styles in: Backdrop, Wayward, Flyby, Chamber, Tenet, and Lochsa.  

What is CHROMAPOP? 

This graphic really helped me understand the tech of ChromaPop

I am particularly excited that we now carry ChromaPop lenses from Smith.  I have been using this lens for about 2 years now and I will never use anything else.  What makes ChromaPop so exciting?  ChromaPop lenses maximize color and contrast by improving the speed of visual processing so you see truer color, faster.  The way this lens enhances green and red colors is phenomenal.  It may sound like a gimmick, it is not.  I look forward to wearing my sunglasses everyday because the ChromaPop enhances my surroundings.  Some might be skeptical about the fact that ChromaPop only comes in a plastic lens form.  I have put my sunglasses through some tough situations and I have yet to scratch the lens, after two years of use.  I do a fair amount of sight fishing for carp and I believe this lens technology gives me an advantage when stalking these fish.  My advice to you is that you come in and try a pair of Smith's that has this technology and see the difference for yourself!

The Wayward a classic looking pair of sunglasses with ChromaPop

Click more to see photos of the Backdrop Sunglass.



The Backdrop is a great fishing sunglass; we have it in every lens color. 


Backdrop Amber: a great all around lens color

Backdrop Black Chromapop: best used in a bright environment

Backdrop yellow lens: great for low light situations 

-Ted

Delamere & Hopkins
Hyde Park Square
2708 Erie Avenue
Cincinnati, OH  45208 
(513) 871-FISH
shop@bestgear.com
Mon-Thurs 10-8
Fri-Sat  10-6
Sun 11-5

No comments:

Post a Comment