Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Hybrid Fishing



my biggest this year.

Fall is here and that means hybrid fishing! If you have time to get out and test your skills with these fish I highly recommend it. They are so fast and fight so hard that they will really get your heart pumping. I have caught a few recently as far up as milford so they are definitely in now. Bait fish patterns always seem to work best, come in and check out our selection of custom flies too! Any of our public access parks are good places to try, its just being in the right place at the right time. The other species around are fun too!





two double hook-ups that day







  I also do guided trips on the Little Miami, if anyone is interested in getting out on the river please feel free to give me a call at the shop! Chip Pauly (513)871-3474 





many different species in the river. nice drum!



gar are always fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment