Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Barbour Peel Jacket

As the weather is starting to get warmer, I have been reaching in the coat closet and looking for lighter options.  One of my favorite is a Barbour waterproof/breathable Bedale jacket from many years back.  I am always amazed how light and breathable this jacket is.  I wear a number of Patagonia shells and fishing jackets and they are great, but when I want to hit the streets and be a bit dressier, this is my jacket of choice.

This year Barbour has come out with a new version of my old jacket.  The technology has been updated and the jacket is being offered in three colors.  Stop in the shop on Hyde Park Square and try one on.  If you are not in Cincinnati, you can go on the Delamere & Hopkins' e-commerce site and we will ship the jacket to you:  http://www.bestgear.com/barbour+mens+peel+waterproof+jacket+2


No comments:

Post a Comment