Monday, February 24, 2014

Quail hunting on feb 24th

Went out to try our luck on some quail with my Dad today and we had a good time. We didn't have too long to hunt so we know we left some birds out there.  We hunted from about 1-4 today.  Duke found some birds right away and over all did a good job.



Walking in the woods and thick cover is my favorite terrain to hunt.  We stumbled across a few birds in the woods, but most happened to come from the field. 


 When walking today I managed to kick up a woodcock, but didn't tale a shot at it.  Finding some wild is always a blast.



I had a great time getting to spend time with my Dad. 


Picked up 9 birds total 



-Louis

D&H is running one more upland hunt at shags run farm this March, its great property, dogs, birds and people.  Feel free to call the shop for more details: (513) 871-FISH


-

No comments:

Post a Comment